Plantation House

History

The Plantation House was based on architectural plans discovered by the Sherman family from an 1800s Southern Plantation home. The antiques inside the house are authentic and some date back well over 125 years.


The home features a 5ft botanical chandelier, 99 window panes, Copper finished tin ceiling plates, 3x3 story tack vintage brick fireplaces (visible from the outside), Lath and Plaster walls, Oiled Oak Flooring, Rewired Oil Lamps from the late 1800s, Over 500 pieces of mismatched China tea sets, Hand carved solid oak buffets and cabinets, vintage books dating back to the 1800s and a 1934 Atwater Kent 5 Tube Radio.