1. Flowering Rosemary and Lavender! Blooms up to 8 months of the year, beautiful and water saving too!
2. Replace your grass with colorful ground cover and low maintenance flowering perennials to cut water bills by more than 50%!
3. Adding Purple Blooming Wisteria vine creates colorful, low water entryway, arbor or fence!
4. Did you know that flowering Crape Myrtle trees create a beautiful canopy and require little water?
5. Artistic gardeners plant in vintage containers such as wheel barrows, bird baths, rustic pots and pails. Save water and have a beautiful artistic garden.